Healthy Oatmeal Cups
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Banana, Mashed
- 1/2 cup Honey or Agave
- 5 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 2 3/4 cups Almond Milk
- Optional toppings: Fruit, Raisins, Cranberries, Blueberries, Coconut, Chia Seeds, Almonds, Walnuts, Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana, and honey/agave together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, maca and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally, pour in milk and mix well.
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, add into the batter now.
- Spray two 12 -capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
- Freeze leftovers in gallon freezer bags.